Team Talk Help

There is one forum around these parts on this actual forum, though seem to have forget it's name, Tactical Theories and 'Summit' 101 I believe (the forum title has a rather snazzy name), which has a lot of debate and interesting ideas and advice and thoughts on this matter. Though I cannot for the life remember it's name.

I don't think there is a guide per se. My thinking is it's built around some thought choice and other factors as well so here we go.

*- Just take a moment to think about your actions. Such as the team your playing as and the team that your are up against.

Such as if your managing a team in the darkest depths of the leagues in the country, and your playing one of the best teams in the world its no good "I expect a win" be realistic with your options.

*- Be consistant

Random choices aren't going to help you in the long run. How are you going to tell what worked or what failed you? However, giving the whole team or the odd player or to a kick up the backside or praise or ease the pressure might be good.

I like the team talks, however the vagnues of the options availbe at times leave me miffed, I do look at the team talks like it is very similar to a survey that you complete shall you ever be stopped in the street or feedback form survery on a website. Such as....

1 Extremely happy

2 Happy

3 Undecided

4 Disapointed

5 Not a happy bunny

That's how it translates to me, though sometimes, bearing in mind current conditions selecting the team talk choice is very clear to what morale effect this will have, other times it's as clear as mud for me.

Does that help?

there is post somewhere that gives you the info, try a search?

personally I'd rather solve this myself

The manual says to be more demanding of home games than away games

half time hairdryers are known to have good effects, may demand on your player personalities....

Archived