Moratti looking to give Inter away!?

I've been a die-hard Inter fan for 15 years, have known every details of theirs during this time, but i sure have yet to hear Moratti is looking to step aside from Inter presidency and looking to sell the club. Moratti loves Inter more than most love their families, and would much rather fit the "Sugar Daddy" description, as he would give any amount of millions for Inter success.

I find this ridiculous.

i'd sell inter. so much money, and it takes a jury to award them scudetti? :D just kidding

although, i don't know how old he is, but it is plausible that he might want to sell them if he thinks it would help them, while retaining a place on the board or something? or maybe mourinho forced him out...

I'm a huge Inter fan too so i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw Moratti wants to sell the club on FM09 but i convinced myself it wouldn't happen, Then during my 1st pre season a bid came in from a consortium which managed to buy the club just after i won the super cup then just before my 1st league game the new owner replaced me with Baresi! Thats the 1st time i've been fired on any FM game before i've managed to play more than 1 competetive match!

I'm a huge Inter fan too so i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw Moratti wants to sell the club on FM09 but i convinced myself it wouldn't happen, Then during my 1st pre season a bid came in from a consortium which managed to buy the club just after i won the super cup then just before my 1st league game the new owner replaced me with Baresi! Thats the 1st time i've been fired on any FM game before i've managed to play more than 1 competetive match!

damn i would be annoyed at that. Imagine setting up the game, getting ready to play as your favourite team then bam, your sacked in pre season.

Archived