Is it possible to aid a non-league club's promotion?

Having taken my Lorca squad from Div2B to LIGA BBVA in Spain, I was wondering if by sending some good players to my "B" squad, could I influence their chances of being promoted to the Div2B now? Or does the game somehow randomly select non-league clubs to be promoted into active leagues each season? The same question goes for England- if a human manager in the EPL has a non-league feeder team can they send good players on loan there to ensure that club reaches an active league? I just have interest in seeing how my B team is progressing in their league and would possibly like to cash in on having a team in the 2nd division as well if possible. Plus it would be high quality first team experience for youngsters, so I'm understandably pretty keen to find out if this is possible!

I'm not sure mate I've read somewhere on the forums that it is mostly to do with the reputation of the clubs that get promoted added with some randomness but don't quote me on that.

Where abouts in oz r u? Its 1:10 in Perth if ur over east your mad

Yeah generally down to reputation who'll get promoted into the playable leagues, but with better players a non-league side can possibly get on a cup run etc then the reputation will increase over time and potentially get them there. Won't be an immediate process but I don't see why giving them a few decent players won't lift their chances of coming up a few years down the line.

Archived