Attributes

Is there a way to see ALL attributes for ALL players?? I've started my first ever FM career and most lesser know players have quite a few attributes missing. It was similar on CM 01/02 but you had the option to decide whether you wanted them blanked or not. I can't seem to find the option (thought it would be on the preferences screen somewhere) so i'm assuming it's not available on this game (might just be me being blind though!!).

Sorry for starting a new thread but i couldn't find anything via search.

hahaha Braintree is going sound mate cheers. Only 5 games in to the season: 4 wins and a draw and i'm in to second. Thinking about starting again though and having all attributes "unhidden" as i think this is the way most people play the game. It's difficult when you can't see all the stats for a specific player. Don't think it's possible to change this now i have started.

Still with the missus yes (For now :D)

hahaha Braintree is going sound mate cheers. Only 5 games in to the season: 4 wins and a draw and i'm in to second. Thinking about starting again though and having all attributes "unhidden" as i think this is the way most people play the game. It's difficult when you can't see all the stats for a specific player.

Still with the missus yes (For now :D)

Yeah thats up to you mate, I play with hidden stats but thats just me.

Very good start you got there aswell, don't rest on your laurels though

Thinking about starting again though and having all attributes "unhidden" as i think this is the way most people play the game. It's difficult when you can't see all the stats for a specific player.

That's not true at all...at least I don't think so...Hidden attributes are there because we do not know how good every player is without scouting them.

Of course it's more difficult. If you don't like it cos it's difficult, how about injecting a few million pounds into your account while you're at it? :D

You are spot on mate and that is the exact reason why i am carrying on :) I'm obviously doing something right and like you say, not knowing the full extent of most players attributes makes it even more challenging!

Archived