Work permits

Ask your board for a feeder club and hopefully they get you a work permit one. Belgium, Poland or Spain (especially for Spanish speaking South Americans) are the best nations. Remember though that you wont get a work permit one initially as your board will go for local ones at first. Out of interest what club are you?

Originally posted by trekman:

Ask your board for a feeder club and hopefully they get you a work permit one. Belgium, Poland or Spain (especially for Spanish speaking South Americans) are the best nations. Remember though that you wont get a work permit one initially as your board will go for local ones at first. Out of interest what club are you?

Spain is only useful as work permit club for South Americans and Mexicans and possibly some other Latin American countries. Other players need to spend 10 years in Spain to get citizenship.

I've never understood this either. You bid for a player, bid is accepted, contract is accepted. Then they say the move is delayed because of work permit, and then it gets turned down. He never joins my club, so I can never send him to an affiliate.

?

Then you don't have a work permit affiliate. After the work permit application is turned down a second time, it will tell you that the work permit was turned down, but the player can be loaned out in the meantime.

I have 3 affliate clubs and i cant move any players including the two that need a work permit to those clubs. im presuming that it needs to be in transfer window to do this. The strange thing is that in the previous season they were both playing, but come the new season both need working permits... im using A-league in Australia so there isnt probably that many people out there that can give advise.

Archived