Teams you manage more than once

Has anyone found themselves winding up at the same club frequently? For me I've found myself taking the hotseat at FC Dordrecht in Holland about three times over various versions of the game - as a result I've grown a sort of attachment to them and keep my eye out to see if it ever comes available. Other than that, once I've reached the big time I've twice ended up at AC Milan and twice at Real Madrid (three times if you count CM97/98!).

I do it regularly with clubs I like. I never manage a club I don't like and rarely manage a club that I don't already have an affinity for (my current spell in charge of Scunthorpe being an obvious exception - I have a huge affinity for them now, but none before I began).

Yes I seem to find myself managing the same clubs over different versions of FM, like Wolves obviously, and I also tend to manage Inter because of enjoying managing them on previous versions (ever since the "real" Ronaldo was there in 98/98)

Has anyone left a club in FM to manage someone else, only to return to manage them later in the same game?

Archived