Expected to be out for a day!!!????!!!!

i have seen that quiet often and its normally associated with longer term injuries, i normally get rid of it by just playing him for half an hour or so in a reserve or first team match.

edit: It happens to micky owen a lot whenever he gets injured, well in fact nearly all the time.

Have you got a physio? I'm not sure, but I seem to remember someone mentioning a player who was taking ages to recover from a minor injury and not getting correct info about that injury, they noticed that they had no physios and hiring a physio sorted the problem.

Worth a try :)

i got theo walcott on a free transfer, had him for 2 seasons now, and still says 'expected to be out for day with a groin strain' sacked and hired physio's to see if that makes a difference, doesnt.

also his condition is still always around 98-100%, but still has the orange injured sign next to him on the team sheet.

any ideas?

i got theo walcott on a free transfer, had him for 2 seasons now, and still says 'expected to be out for day with a groin strain' sacked and hired physio's to see if that makes a difference, doesnt.

also his condition is still always around 98-100%, but still has the orange injured sign next to him on the team sheet.

any ideas?

same thing happened to me on a save a while back using 9.2 it happened to Owen while managing newcastle in my second season but I also noticed that it seemed to have happened to Rooney on the United team in the same save and both myself and United had physios...weird

Archived