Players condition percentage?

Just wondering how low this gets before its time to give the player a break? I usually wont start a player unless he is at least at 95% and below 90% i will leave out of the match squad all together. The computer teams however seem to just start there best players over and over again no matter what their condition. My theory is that by doing it my way my players stay fresh and come later in the season i avoid injuries more. Call it rotation if you will:)

I like to have 100%'s on, but that doesnt happen too often. 90%+ is tolerable. 95%+ is best.

If someone takes a knock but isnt injured (No icon) I might leave them on, but most the time they'll come off. I've got a very adaptable squad in some areas (And in others, not :/) so its not too bad.

I dont have a set rule, i tend to look at the importance of the player first. For example my captain has 7 for natural fitness and reguarly starts game at between 85-90%.

As for subbing off, again it depends on the player and when the next fixture is and who it is against. I ten to use 70% as a threshold where i start to look at subbing a pleyer

I would struggle to field a team if I was as strict as you lot regards condition! My squad very rarely get over 92%, unless there is a winter or international break, and I would only drop someone if they were bordering 80%.

I would say your training is too intense. My players rarely get that low and I've only got a small squad.

I rarely start players below 95% (unless there's a specific reason) and sub below 70% during matches.

i usually never start anyone who is below 96%. I tend to take off my wingers anyway after 65/70mins, but they're usually the ones lagging in condition. Anywho, anybody under 80% for non-draining positions (i.e. CB), anybody around the 70-75% mark for other positions (ST, Wing)

Archived