Sucessful yet under pressure

I have. I think it was due to the board being unhappy about squad morale. Everything else was fine but they raised the issue of player happiness for about 8 months and during that time my status changed.

I have. I think it was due to the board being unhappy about squad morale. Everything else was fine but they raised the issue of player happiness for about 8 months and during that time my status changed.

my morale is fine so it can't be that.

makes me mad :)

Wrong. I had under pressure for more than 1 season.

As you will see from the post right above this one, it goes away after a few weeks. The only reason I can think of for your experience is if you actually were under pressure.

I'm playing Nancy third season,

Off to a super start, league W5, D4, L1 won 3/3 UEFA cup games and progressed in the cup. Status is only stable despite winning the French cup last season and beating Marseille in the Champions Trophy. Finances are well up as well.

I notice on confidence relating to signings I get stick when 15-17's don't play enough, and I get no credit for players I signed 6-12 months ago who prove inspired purchases either.

I had the same. Annoying, because I have the feeling that I can't do very much about it.

im under pressure being 13th with a poor poor West Ham team i inherited, but then i probably deserve it, but it has been there for 8months... im expected safe mid table position. but when i lose i get hammered and i just lost 4-2 to Tottenham in FA cup 3rd round

I just started a new game as Man City, and i spent alot of money buying youngsters in, players like Gomis, all players for either the future and for now. I was in my first season, and in january i was 4th in the league (just 7points off the top team with a game in hand), i had just knocked man utd out of the league cup and the fa cup, so in theory the board should be happy with me. But unfortunately, i suffered a bad 3-2 defeat against west brom (i put the game to send me on holiday whilst i went to the toilet), and i then find out that ooh i been sacked.

For the first time ever, and i been playing the game from back in the old championship manager days, i got sacked. Never has it happened to me before. Shocking! Now im having to decide whether i apply for another job, or just start a new game. Its a bitch considering i spent alot of money getting rid of all the old coaching staff, and bringing in the best that was available, and bringing in good youngsters for the future of the club all for nothing, and now the new manager, doesnt even play gomis, even tho he's the clubs top goalscorer :(

I went from being offered a new contract at the end of the season to being 'under pressure' at the start of the new season! Hadn't spent much money on transfers and had yet to play a league game. The friendlies that I had played I had won every one and only conceded 1 goal. Very strange.

Archived