advice please

right i need a bit of advice of what my next carreer move should be.

i am playing FM07 and started as Rangers, i had great success won league titles, champions leagues etc. i made them very rich and build a great team.

after a while i wanted a new challenge and moved to arsenal who werent struggling, but not having much success either. i played my first season there winning the league and UEFA cup.

i was pretty happy untill at the end of the season i saw that the alloa job was available in the Scottish Third Division. i dont know why but suddenly i thought about going down and bringing glory to a small team.

Do you think i should:

stay with arsenal, get more success, more rep, run down my contract a little and move up the hall of fame

or

go to alloa and try and bring success to smaller team, giving up a chance of gaining rep and hall of fame points

also will aloa give me the job if i apply? due to my high wages they may not be able to buy out my contract

also i have also applied for the england job but i dont know if that influences anything, i am in the summer of 2013

Do both via saving before moving/applying.

Or if you wanna do it realisticly: If the hall of fame and reputation is so important then stay, but if you've had a good look at Alloa and like it, I say go for it.

Clubs don't mind if you apply for International jobs, club jobs however...

Definately pick the smaller team, I manage in the English BSS league and I love the feeling of trying to get the part time clubs up to the big time. Its more rewarding in the end and also their isnt as much pressure when you begin.

Go to Alloa...I dont think the high wages will put them off because they wont offer you high wages.

If you want a bit of a challenge as well as Alloa, take an international job.

i think i'll probs do this, hopefully ill get england and alloa so i can get hall of fame points and bring success to a small club.

thanks for all the help

Archived