Elliot Wrih's Carear

Man City 1st season Had 200million to spend and bought David Villa 48m,David Beckham 10m,Sergio Aguero 40m,Kaka 75m,Ronaldinho 32.5m and Nesta 17m.

Season Review Won the premiership &uefa cup! Not much of a chalenge really

• 2 years later...

Whatever I just came on here and looked back at what I had posted like 2 years ago, I was a bit ****ed off tbh as I was only like 12 at the time. Sure it probably wasn't very interesting to read and I see that now, my reaction was a bit crazy but I was a bit disheartened how they posted things like that. I mean I'm no author as shown by this thread but wasn't there response a bit bad. It was a bad story but I was just trying to update on my career to see if anyone was interested. Obviously not and I hope the next time someone posts a boring thread people should just ignore it if they think it's uninteresting, just a thought?

Whatever I just came on here and looked back at what I had posted like 2 years ago, I was a bit ****ed off tbh as I was only like 12 at the time. Sure it probably wasn't very interesting to read and I see that now, my reaction was a bit crazy but I was a bit disheartened how they posted things like that. I mean I'm no author as shown by this thread but wasn't there response a bit bad. It was a bad story but I was just trying to update on my career to see if anyone was interested. Obviously not and I hope the next time someone posts a boring thread people should just ignore it if they think it's uninteresting, just a thought?

Yeah, you deserve respect. But next time don't post ridiculously small updates and be sensible on the forums so you can gain the respect of others. :thup: One of your posts was completely out of order.

Look if you want people to be interested then you gotta make it interesting...there's sth called logic. BTW, I think you know how to write stories even though you're 12. Go read a book or sth, it might help.

Archived