Harmony at the club

Hello, im a very experienced player on fm, buy it every year, this however is the 1st time ive ever had a problem with the harmony at my club, ive been at man city now for 5 seasons, am in the champions league every season, win trophies here and there, always competing, 1st 2 seasons there was alot of comings and goings due to them not being very good and me needing to bring in class players.

however since ive been there players always get upset at the lack of harmony at the club, i thought it would stop once people settled at the club and everyone spoke the same language etc. but now even my board are concerned by the "negative' atmosphere comng from the players.

i dont know how i can change this.

anyone else having this issue or can anyone help me?

Do you have players wanting to leave or that wanna be first team regulars? (and arent)

This is the problem I had in Benfica since I had a lot of players that were just too weak and I didnt use them, so they kept whining about the "lack of first team matches" they played...

I released them all in 2010 and now the Squad Harmony is a lot better :D

Think like a player and think in terms of the dressing room. Therefore praise/flame players appropriately try to give positive team talks where a player has done reasonably well in a match and try to stick with the same spine throughout your team e.g. GK, DC, MC, ST

do you have any players unhappy? if yes, try to resolve it or just offer them new contracts. If not, to increase harmony you could try to always praise the players as a team after a win, and try not to single out people. also, if the players have conflict between each other, sell the one that is less valuable to you.

Archived