Attributes decrease over winter

I was wondering if this is something that tends to happen in the game?

It hasn't affected so much my defenders so much as my strikers whose attacking, shooting and ball control attributes have fallen.

Could this be due to fatigue?

They are of all ages, from 21-28.

It is only the strikers, and my wingers that seem to be affected.

If it is useful information, i am in the Blue Square Premier although all of my players are on full time contracts, as are my coaches, and the attributes of my players have been rising steadily over the last few seasons.

Their condition isn't awful, they still start every game in the 90's, although they do tend to be 'Tired after last match'.

Any ideas? I have just installed the new patch, could that have had any influence? Some of the attributes have droppen two points in one month!

Originally posted by hoppie00:

I was wondering if this is something that tends to happen in the game?

It hasn't affected so much my defenders so much as my strikers whose attacking, shooting and ball control attributes have fallen.

Could this be due to fatigue?

Probably lazy bastards who don't like the cold weather. I would never allow that to happen in my team. Or something.

Mine do too, but for a clear reason.

I find that with the intense Xmas schedule and the weather, it's best to reduce the physical training programmes for a few weeks to reduce injuries and fatigue. They do therefore drop in physical attributes, but better during the winter than clapping out in the crucial end of season run-in, which is what happens to be otherwise.

Archived