Assistant opion on swap deal

well this is my first suhggestion for an improvemnet, and i have searched and found jack about this.

why cant my assistant suggest if a swapdeal is a good deal. Im after an England U19 international (18 yr old) and have offered 2 mil for him but westbrom want more plus a 21 yr old italian defender who in my opinion could be good. Is ist worth it?? id say no, but then i want to know if the assistant thinjks the defender wont improve and this guy i want will, and whether the extra cash is good value, or should i in fact want cash and this player for my defender,

Actually maybe i could scout one and coach report the other, but you cant directly compare a DC and a ST.

i guess i would like to know either way what would be the best for the team.

Im traditionally a stickler for not bringing through a youn DC than les they are exceptional and due to my back line predominatly british (richards and king in the centre and gunter and bale on the flanks)

The italian looks good but still.

and before anyone asks yes im spurs and yes richards cost 33mil. but since i sold loads i just...... could afford him.

Well you can have your ass man give you a scout report on the striker. But, I say why bother? Have a scout keeping getting report cards on the striker until he reveals the min and max AP. Delete the swap and keep slowly upping your offer towards the max AP. Eventually, their board will intervene and sell you the player. Then you can have both the DC and ST.

Archived