Help - need of advice - rep and jobs

Ok basically im in 2013 now haveing spent almost 2000 days at a club i would like to move on ,

i joined the club when they were in league one id just come from dundee where i had a national rep the club was regional and i got the job, soon after my rep dropped to regional.. since then i have made the league a comfortable championship team reaching the play-offs consectuvley the last two years.. the club are now nationally known but im regional.. the only regional rep manager in the league yet with what i had to work with i was probably the better manager in the league!

Know i want to move on however.. my problem every other club i can go for in my league all laugh me off.. the best ive managed to get to offer me a job was a mid table league 1 side...

i can get any forigen jobs in the top 2 teirs other than scotland.. i could go back to scotland first division which is where i started.. ive noticed if i take it i automaticaly get a national rep again buts its a massive drop in quality and i will get paid a bout 3 grand less a week aswell?

Why is my rep like this when although i havent got trophies i have done lots of work with the team!

Should i take the drop to scotland to get a national rep, if i do will i be able to get better jobs in the future?

Ok basically im in 2013 now haveing spent almost 2000 days at a club i would like to move on ,

i joined the club when they were in league one id just come from dundee where i had a national rep the club was regional and i got the job, soon after my rep dropped to regional.. since then i have made the league a comfortable championship team reaching the play-offs consectuvley the last two years.. the club are now nationally known but im regional.. the only regional rep manager in the league yet with what i had to work with i was probably the better manager in the league!

Know i want to move on however.. my problem every other club i can go for in my league all laugh me off.. the best ive managed to get to offer me a job was a mid table league 1 side...

i can get any forigen jobs in the top 2 teirs other than scotland.. i could go back to scotland first division which is where i started.. ive noticed if i take it i automaticaly get a national rep again buts its a massive drop in quality and i will get paid a bout 3 grand less a week aswell?

Why is my rep like this when although i havent got trophies i have done lots of work with the team!

Should i take the drop to scotland to get a national rep, if i do will i be able to get better jobs in the future?

anyways, I think I read somewhere that your reputation has something to do with what country you are in. I don't know the numbers but for a general idea, in scotland to have a rep of national you might need to have only 4000 reputation points where as in england it would be 5000. But I have to admit I don't fully understand the differences between Home,

Current, and World reputations.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by D-Wight:

you will always fail

unles you win trohpies or die!

just retire </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks....

that was definitley the advice i wanted.. icon_smile.gif

made me laugh actually

nogravy..

yeah i had heard abouth that sort of stuff but have no idea about how it works

which is probably one of the things im looking for to be awnsered i suppose..

Archived