PDA

View Full Version : never ending loan

seagull84
18-01-2009, 18:51
Anybody share this strange situation or have any similar experiences...

As Man City I bought balzaretti from palermo (he has always done really well for me with every team), anyway, after one season I had Srna, Zhirkov, Bale and had retrained Camacho as a WBR so i sent Balzarettio on a season loan to Ajax (this is the start of the 2nd season). I am now 3/4 of the way through my third season and Balzaretti is still at Ajax. The end date is always tomorrow!!!

i.e game day is 1st Jan I look at Balzeretti's lloan end, it says 2nd - on the 2nd it has changed to the 3rd etc

Any ideas???

Richardav
18-01-2009, 18:54
can you recall him?

santy001
18-01-2009, 18:56
I had this problem, its usually to do with the end date of the season and if the team he's on loan at still has some games. I loaned a player to hartlepool a few seasons ago, he was only meant to be there until the end of may, but he stayed there until mid-June because of when the play-off finals were to take place.

If this has continued this long though, I suppose something to this effect happened, and perhaps then an overlap of euro cup qualifiers etc has distorted the season ending date somehow. Obviously not a dead cert, but sometimes if a loan over-runs to accomodate the end of the league, but then next seasons european campaign has already started, I could see it happening.

seagull84
18-01-2009, 19:01
i can't recall him.

i am also running the dutch league, he has been there a season and a half!

we had agreed a future fee before the loan - every week they offer me the right money but he never agrees personal terms!!! it's so annoying

Richardav
18-01-2009, 19:02
i can't recall him.

i am also running the dutch league, he has been there a season and a half!

we had agreed a future fee before the loan - every week they offer me the right money but he never agrees personal terms!!! it's so annoying

i have the same thing with the player wont agree terms.but not the never ending loan thing.what about taking over the club sort out the transfer then quit.

T4RG4
18-01-2009, 19:11
This is a bug. I've had it too.

Resolved by downloading a savegame editor and setting his contract to expire on the day the game was currently sitting. Pressed continue in-game and his loan was over.