My players went on loan, but they never came back!

Hello all

I've experienced something strange in my game recently.

2 of my players went out on loan, but never came back from it.

As you can see, a season later, they are still in my squad and colored in blue as if they were on loan:

ab419z.png

Now, on the squad lists of the clubs they were on loan at, they are not colred, and they seem as if they are players of the club:

Inaki

2hquio1.png

Diez

2hxy26d.png

Here is a look at their transfer status screen:

Inaki

iy1x7m.png

The same is with Diez.

I have to say I am using ver 9.02, and have never used a save game editor or something like that.

Anyone has an idea why this is happening?

Maybe the contract expired and the stayed at the clubs. If I look at the contract of Inaki he just recently singed for them.

could be a bug, check out the bugs section (search first) if it is a known issue.

this has happened to me, on two different games.

I was Man utd and loaned possebon to rangers, with a buy out fee. the date of the loan kept moving further away everytime I reached that date. I too offered him a new contract thinking it wuld bring him back but instead made him stay there with no loan contract.

Ruined the game, losing a good young player like that.

Second time was on my current stockport game. loaned Volanthan (sp?) to PSV for 3 months with a future fee in jan. he still there in july. PSV keep offering the fee arranged but he keeps rejecting contract offer. worst of all im still paying his £15,000 a week wages.

But my players were not loaned out with future fees, and, as you can see in their transfer screen, there is no expiry date to their loan, as it seems they are not even on loan, so I think are problems are slightly diffrent.

Could anyone from SI please cooment on this? are yo uaware of the problem?

I've just had exactly the same with a player called Nicolas Radovic. I got sick of it, so I sold him for nothing, but he was still listed in my squad. So I bought him back, and he was in my squad again as normal, but the training schedules got confused and thought there were two of him. Finally I released him, and at last all traces of him have disappeared.

Shame really, he was a promising keeper and actually had PA 158, but once the game had messed up his loan it just became a nightmare to try to sort him out.

I was Luton and sold a young striker to Leeds. They put him straight into their reserves, but he didnt leave my squad list. I whacked him into my reserves as well and he managed to be top scorer in both reserve leagues, but I couldnt select him for the first team.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived