Transfer Budget

It's like saying...where are you aiming to finish? If you only think you have the ability to avoid relegation then the board will keep more money back just incase you get relegated...but if you want to make a go for the title then you would surely need more money.

With your system, Chelsea managers would be trying to convince Roman Abramovich that £100m is needed to avoid relegation in the first season...it doesn't work like that.

i disagree!

You would probably need a better squad to finish in mid table than you would need to just survive relegation. So that would mean you may need a bigger budget.

So if you are a newly promoted club how can you say you should need more money to just survive relegation than you would to finish mid-table as if you finish mid-table you are surviving relegation but also doing better than just doing that.

So I cannot understand how you could disagree. :confused:

You would probably need a better squad to finish in mid table than you would need to just survive relegation. So that would mean you may need a bigger budget.

So if you are a newly promoted club how can you say you should need more money to just survive relegation than you would to finish mid-table as if you finish mid-table you are surviving relegation but also doing better than just doing that.

Basicallyt WHS ^

Look at it this way, he board I am trying not to relegate this year, so give me 10M/50M€ (or whatever amount), but then you starting goalie gets a season ending injury, followed by some nasty injuries to your midfielders and strirkers resulting in relegation. Gone money, a division lower means probably less income (TV rights etc). See the point, sure the board knows that you will try your very best not to get relegated but it still is possible that you will get relegated and they just don't wanne take the financial risk.

Archived