Weird Tactics/Team Talk Issue

This might sound weird or it might be a bug, not quite sure but I thought I'd ask here before going down the bug forum and asking.

Problem I have is that when I go to set my tactics, the list of players on the left is never in the right order when I enter a match. I can arrange them by Condition, Position etc outside of a match but when I'm changing my tactics in a match the players on the left are in weird positions. I have a striker under my keepers name and defenders where my strikers are. Its like this in team talks, I have to look for a players name because its messed up. Is there any simple fix I can do to get the names back in the right order?

Thanks

I noticed that once when I downloaded a tactic from the T&TF - I assumed that the players had been moved around the pitch (on the tactic builder page) from random positions, thus resulting in this mix-up.

Did you do this when creating your tactic.

eg - dragging the DM to an AM position and then the 2nd CF position to a LW position (just a random example)?

This could have the effect of names being "jumbled up" as you've described there...

I know what you mean but I've never done that. Not that I remember of anyway... I've dragged midfielders to DM positions and Full Backs to Wing positions but never a Striker to a Defensive spot... I thought that if i put the players in the position that they're listed as and then changed them in game it might fix it but that didn't happen either and i ended up playing half the game afterwards with a striker in DC cause i forgot to change it back lol.

Still won mind lol.

I created a thread on the very same thing last night. It comes from dragging players around.

im not sure if this is what causes the problems. im still using the default liverpool tactic of 4-2-3-1 and i dont drag my players about, and i have been getting the same issues.

currently, my line up in order from top to bottom is... cb, rb, cb, gk, lb, aml, amc, st, mc, mc, amr. seems a weird order to have. it did run in the correct order for about half of my first season, and then changed to this and has stay there since.

Archived