what to do??????????????!!!!!???????

hi guys iv been a champo/fm gamer for a long long time and always been v.handy and done very well on all versions i perhaps started to struggle a little on fm08 but still had fair success!

but on fm09 im just struggling terribly iv tried everything i can think of iv tried my own tactic sets and downloading every 'super tactic' posted but i just cant get going or get any sustained success!

im really thinking about giving the game up like many many others but really want it to be good!!

any help apreciated, im currently wolves in first season but have tried many teams, i still search in vain for that ONE tactic that just clicks and things start working!

one main thing is "don't give up trying" weve all been there at times when it feels like it's always raining on your club and the whole football world is against you,but when you get the right team for the right tactic (or vice versa) then the game changes as you know,so basically it's all about sticking it out till things go your way.

Good luck,i'm sure things will go your way in the end

dont be such a goat racist

my advice would be to play with a big team like man city or arsenal and get a feel for the game for a couple of seasons without any real way of doing badly

then youll start to see how the match engine works and what positions are more effective etc

Archived