Suggestion: 3D Camera positions

Apologies if this has been discussed previously but I think that the available camera views don't make enough of the 3D engine.

I'd like to see either the ability to set the cameras to track the action in a couple of user designated ways or given that this is a football management game could we not at least have a camera view from the dugout/technical area.

Apologies if this has been discussed previously but I think that the available camera views don't make enough of the 3D engine.

I'd like to see either the ability to set the cameras to track the action in a couple of user designated ways or given that this is a football management game could we not at least have a camera view from the dugout/technical area.

I think this is a good shout tbh, I personally I'd like to see a player cam, so we could watch individuals more closely.

I like to see a free cam, with choosable focus (ball, a player, a point on the pitch). Dugout view would be nice for realism's sake, but I imagine the view from there would be less-than-ideal...

We have an issue here in that the players aren't exactly scoped, motion-captured, kilopoint 3D models. The closer we get to the action, the worse they're gonna look...

No, I agree this is only the first version of the 3D view. I was just thinking that as manager of Ipswich I'd like the dugout view, of course if there was ever the option to get sent off as manager the view could be disabled and you could be forced to view from the stand.

Archived