Greatest Player on the game!

Kevin Nolan-Bolton

Signed him in my Arsenal game when i first sey eyes upon the game and my handheld.

And he was pivotal in help guiidng my team to 3 quads and remaining unbeaten forever.

i think i have found the best strike partnership for rangers,celtic,hearts,mediorcre prmiership teams and mediocre spanish teams.

Mauricio Pinilla 4m Young

35 Goals in 1st season!!

Mamadou Bagayoko 2-3m

25 Goals in 1st season!!

Mamadou was out for a month and Pinilla two weeks.

50 Goals Between Them!!

• 3 weeks later...

It has to be Emilliano Vecchio in most games but if you play the dutch league there is a guy called Wiljan Pluim, central attacking midfielder with monster stats, in my Go Ahead Eagles game he scored something like 900 goals in 11 seasons. Outstanding player!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rollingthunderuk:

For me it would have to be Pablo Oré for my Liverpool team. Once he matured a little he wa awesome! Played as the laft attacker in a 4-3-3. Goals a plenty! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Rollingthunder i am having problems with my formation and new to the game i picked liverpool to start as they are my fav team so with the 4-3-3 who did u pick for ur strikers, midfield and defenders

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by darkest.hour2004:

Titus Bramble! icon_rolleyes.gif

Probably Fred if you're a top club. Leagues 1 and 2, Nathan Tyson, 35 goals or so, and 20 assists too. Useless in the Championship and Premiership though icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awful spelling icon_razz.gif

• 1 month later...

Mirko Vucinic of Lecce with training at

fitness intensive

tactics intensive

attacking medium

motivational intensive

will turn in to a class act with any team

Archived