Happiest feeling in the world

I couldn't be happier!

People think the best thing on Football Manager is winning the Champions League etc.. To me it is bringing a player from your academy and making him into a star :D

I'm in the making of doing it to one of my regen players called David Rowe. He's 21 and I'm in my 6th season and he's currently played 11(4) and scored 7 so I'm like buzzin haha.

Now I have introduced a 17 year old to my squad called Darren Hogg another regen.

I just played his first game for him then against Blackburn and he has scored a hat-trick and so far of my 6 seasons with Everton that's pretty much the highlight of it :D

Anyone else get chufties of this?:cool:

i think the title should be changed. 'happiest feeling in the world' well i best not go into detail....;)

but on fm though i like doing what you have done. not had a world class regen from my own academy yet but i will keep waiting. i have 1 who has the potential to be better than torres so hopefully this could be it. :)

i think the title should be changed. 'happiest feeling in the world' well i best not go into detail....;)

but on fm though i like doing what you have done. not had a world class regen from my own academy yet but i will keep waiting. i have 1 who has the potential to be better than torres so hopefully this could be it. :)

I was very happy at the time.. :D

I agree its an awesome feeling to nerture a 15/16 year old for years and see him become a world class, international player. I've had it in previous versions of FM, not quite there yet in FM09, but i've afew 19/20 yr olds who in afew years will be world beaters!

Archived