Roughly how long do people play at full capacity before a new ground is built?

I know its pretty much an inevitability that I will get a new stadium, but if its anything like normal ground expansions you need to have been filling the ground for a while. So, roughly how long have people been filling their stadiums before they got new grounds?

Bearing in mind my club have £170m in the bank so there is some money there for a new one, without any debts etc.

I'm coming up on the 2 seasons mark now, I don't think my chairman is very ambitious, won the league last season, 2 top 4 finishes beforehand and this season he still only gave me a top half finish budget in the selections. Not sure if his business is up to much either, he gave me a 107m budget for it lol.

Also, it is a pretty general question, its hardly editing, player/team guides or any of the other sections.

It's maxed out at 60k (getting the no more room message and council permissions etc) but the ground is selling out constantly so I'm certain that there is need for a bigger stadium, just the board won't go for it it would seem.

Its sounds like you have the need for a bigger stadium and perhaps need a little more money in the bank. I was lucky to have a signifcant balance so the club didnt take any loans, SI have said there isnt a set point at which you get a new stadium just when your filling your stadium and have a good balance.

Which club are you managing? I think that the time your current stadium was built may have an effect but there is no proof on this one way or another.

I'm playing as Stoke, and the brit was built in 98 so its only like 16 years old in my game (to be honest, in how much open space its in, the 60,000 limit is rediculous) its just a bit tedious, with the current attendances and price tickets etc my club can only carry off a 650k wage budget whilst still making profit so I'm having to work within those parameters - with some success - but a bigger stadium would be much better because I could carry a larger wagebill.

Im playing as Barca(08, too many bugs for me in 09 atm). I pretty much max out the nou camp 104k people, ask for a new ground to be built and they wont build one. I have 470mill in the bank, no debts. I want a new stadium! Can i edit the boards stats? If so what ones should i edit? And should i edit all of them or just laporta?

I'm at Bristol City and in the ninth season

For the last four, I've been refused because the council wouldn't allow it

Despite maxing out the stadium with sales every season and winning the PL four in a row, I've not got a new stadium yet

Apart from the A50! I doubt that the councul will move that TBH.

Quite a bit of space between the Brit & A50 and there's plenty of space around the other sides of the ground going as far as the incinerator, the train track and the harvester in those directions lol. But yea I desperately need a new ground its limiting my money making and Coates is looking to retire on my game now. It's 2014 lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived