Just before the match, windows error

hello there

I was wondering if anyone can help me, i start up the game no problems, i can check the mail, fddle with the team and everything. everything seems to work until i go into a match, as the game is loading after the team selection, it says the program has stopped working and windows has no idea what it is. :( Was working like a week ago, havent played it since a week ago, so i have no idea what has happened, any help?

Thanks

Have you installed any new software or downloaded something from the net recently? Perhaps something is conflicting with FM. Try running a virus and spyware scan to see if anything turns up.

hello there

I was wondering if anyone can help me, i start up the game no problems, i can check the mail, fddle with the team and everything. everything seems to work until i go into a match, as the game is loading after the team selection, it says the program has stopped working and windows has no idea what it is. :( Was working like a week ago, havent played it since a week ago, so i have no idea what has happened, any help?

Thanks

For me the same problem.The game is patched to 9.2.0 but when i try to go to match it stops to work;only sometimes it works........

Archived