Commercial Feeder Clubs

Quick question, does signing players from my Japanese feeder club actually improve the amount of merchandising I get from them? How about doing a tour of Japan? Or any other methods to get the most out of my feeder club?

• 3 weeks later...
guys my freaking team wont get me any feederclubs at all. i only have 3 in turkey. Im playing with galatasaray have been maneging them for 5 seasons

I can't really say anything about obtaining feeder clubs for Galatasaray as I have never managed in Turkey but when you ask the board for a feeder club and you have been at the club for a long time they ask you what kind of feeder club you want, havn't you had this?

In the past, I know i've had actual messages to me in my news when i've signed east asian players, commenting on the increase in merchandising revenue.

So yes, signing players from there increases it.

I've found that signing players where you get that message only increases merchandising sales temporarily.

I can't really say anything about obtaining feeder clubs for Galatasaray as I have never managed in Turkey but when you ask the board for a feeder club and you have been at the club for a long time they ask you what kind of feeder club you want, havn't you had this?

they ask that then after that they just ignore it and dont give me a club at all

Archived