Should agents play a bigger part in FM?

As agents have a large presence in football these days should they be featured more in FM? I remember in a previous version where an agent would send you a video of a player for you to look at before you decided to make a bid. That seems to have disappeared now.

Also should you as a manager have an agent to advise you on your contract negotiations, what your chances would be when applying for other jobs, what other managers have applied for jobs you have applied for? Or is this going too far?

Although it's a realistic addition for future versions I'm not sure i want even more new stuff just yet.

yes i realise from a marketing/PR view new stuff makes for good headlines, but not all the old "new" stuff works properly, even some of the old "old" stuff still doesn't work fully.

FM07, video's ??? not on my version of it ..

yep deffo agree, think the video thing was 07. didnt happen that often so maybe thats why some people dont remember it, but would be good for agents to get in touch during the transfer windows if players are looking to move.

The video thing was definitely in it, I had it numerous times, never got a video that made me sign a player though. I think the agents thing would be a nice touch, but I wouldn't want help with contract negotiations and stuff, unless it was something you could turn off.

Archived