red card appeals

Has anybody won one for a league suspension?

Ive had them in friendlies and in Europe but never in the league in 5 seasons but before anybody says if i keep appealing they will keep saying no but i only ever appeal every now and again so cant say im over doing the appeals

Appeal? I'm in 12/13, having (just barely) brought my custom team up to L1 from BSS, and I haven't been given the option to appeal a red card yet.

Then again, I average ~1 a year...

Along the same lines, whatever happened to commenting on questionable calls by the ref? I've seen other managers do it (or not), but I'm never given the chance in FM09...maybe it's because you do it during press confrences now, and in the lower leagues you don't have many press confrences?

...criticising the ref happens in press confrences but normally ends up with you getting in trouble with the FA :(

I thought that was probably the case. It's just that every time the ref has blown a call that's cost me the match, I've not had a press confrence afterwards, and was not able to complain about it... :(

And, back on topic, I have had appeals work in past FMs...the key then was to look at the Match Report. If it said the card looked harsh, it was. I believe you then have a low probability of the appeal being granted.

Archived