Suggestion for Improvement

Dont know what you guys would think of this,,,but how helpful do you think it would be if you could search for and shortlist Staff in the same way you do players?/? At the start of every new game I usually like to find my own scouts and coaches,,,however the ones that usually apply for my job adds aren't normally good enough. It seem to take ages hunting around other clubs and National teams staff lists,, and then even more annoying that I have to remember all the possible ones I might go in for. It would save loads of time if you could put them as well into a shortlist and compare them all as you go. searching for them too by filter ,,eg judging potential, or a coach good at say defence,,, would also save on time. the latter suggestion might make it too easy to poach the best staff,,,but I would definately like to be able to keep a list of the ones Ive been looking at myself,,,thoughts

IIRC, you already can search for them by filter, sure that I do it to find good scouts, but being able to have a shortlist of them isn't such a bad idea IMO

Also, I found it quite difficult to read your post, not really a criticism as such but if you could maybe space it out a little better it would make it much easier for other people to make sense of it

Archived