9.02 Online Problem :( :(

Hi

Me and my brother started this game at my house, and it was on his laptop. This was on version 9.10, and it was fine.

But now he's went too uni, and he got a new computer, and he loaded FM on it, and he installed the 9.20 update, but now when we go to play over hamachi, it says he can't play because it is using an uncompatible version of the game, because It is on 9.10, but he can't put the 9.10 update on his computer because you can't put an older update on, and even when he uninstalls it then installs it again, it's still there!!!!!!

I haven't yet downloaded the 9.20 update, but I don't think that will make a difference seen as the game is on 9.10.

I really don't want too have to make another seaseon, so is there anyway we can get round this???

Please Help

Have a little patience mate, it's been less that 10 minutes since you 1st posted

As for your issue, IIRC both games need to have the same patch installed for network games to work so I think you will have to download 9.2.0 or, I think, there is a way to go back to 9.1.0, do a search see what you can find :thup:

Archived