Whole team off-form

Have you all ever experience a drop in form from your team and you will find out that your team cannot do anything well even against a weaker team. My team was doing just fine, able to win Chelsea and score a few goals past them but the next game against Wigan, they suddenly lost form and it was a home game. My team cannot defend, cannot score and keep possession. What to do so that my team can get back to their winning ways again?

I don't think one loss constitutes a loss of form...

Was thinking that myself, at the very worst, it's a little dip in form

The likelihood is that your players have some sort of hangover effect from beating a big club, happens all the time IRL and in FM, your players get a huge morale boost and get cocky, especially if your team talk before the Wigan game was along the lines of "I expect a win", this often makes the players even more confident if they are already buoyed from recent success which can backfire

I think during a season there are usually one or two "dips" in form which is a feature (if it is an intended feature) that I quite like. Almost every club during the season has a bad couple of weeks so having this reflected in the game is pretty neat imo.

I asked this question not long ago, and the response was change what your doing in media conferences...so instead instead of being nice about my opponents I started having a go at them, criticising managers in the interactions screen and giving my team hell in teamtalks.

Surprisingly it worked!! Maybe I developed a siege mentaility within the team. Not sure

Archived