Loan to Affiliated Club?

This is weird..

I am playing with Galatasaray and I have 5 feeder club which are:

Beylerbeyi - playing in 2nd division - Reputation: Regional

Altay - Playing in the Premier League - Reputation: National

Kasimpasa - Playing in the Premier League - Reputation: National

FC Dallas - First Division - Reputation: National

Notthingham Forest: Championship - Reputation: National

So, I have 4 feeder clubs that have reputation as "National" and only one club that has "Regional" reputation and being in 2nd division..

Here's the question.. Everytime I need to move my young players to get experience to my affiliated clubs, they always reject to go except Beylerbeyi which is the only club that has "Regional" reputation.. And they want to play in 2nd division when I have better feeder clubs..

I loaned around 7 players to them but I have more players to loan and if I loan those players to them, my players wont get to play more games..

What can I do to make them wanna move to other teams?

My players are all happy to go play for Birmingham in the championship.

Got Thiago down there... but i think hes done for, he had a bad injury and his stats have not improved in 2 years... 6 months left on his contract so im going to release him.

But ive got a few German under 19 players regularly playing for their first team... (and getting young player of the month awards to boot).

FC Dallas and Nott Forest are two foreign feeders that I have..

But my problem is that why do all of my players are willing to go to second division team that has regional reputation than going to a team that plays in Premier League and has National reputation?

Isnt that odd?

FC Dallas and Nott Forest are two foreign feeders that I have..

But my problem is that why do all of my players are willing to go to second division team that has regional reputation than going to a team that plays in Premier League and has National reputation?

Isnt that odd?

The players may not want to move abroad and play for a team in the same division as you!

You guys misunderstood me.

I am playing with Galatasaray. I have 5 affiliated clubs, one from USA, one from England and the rest are from Turkey. When I try to send my players to my affiliated clubs, they are willing to go to 2nd division team that has regional reputation but I have another affiliated club that plays in the same division as I play which is Premier League, and my players don't want to go to a team that has national reputation that plays in Premier League.

So, they want to go to team that plays in second division, not premier league team.. Thats the problem.

Why would my players wanna play in 2nd division team that has less reputation than the one who plays in Premier league and have better reputation?

Oh, that's easy. The whole point of going on loan is to get first-team experience. They are more likely to get that at a lower level, since their new teammates won't be as good. It gives the youngsters a chance to be the "star." A club that's on par with you...well, they aren't playing for you, are they? What makes them think they'll get any regular minutes over there?

Because I compare my players that I want to loan with their players and my youngers are much better than their players. They're currently 17th in the league and the players that I want to loan are much better than their first team players :)

I would imagine that reputation is the key thing here, your prospects are looking at the reputation of the teams and making their decision based on that, ie your youngsters aren't gonna be as confident to play in a Premier League side that, potentially, is full of players of a higher calibre than at a lower level where they will get lots of time on the pitch

From what I have learned in my years playing FM/CM and my time on these forums, reputation of clubs/players/leagues/etc plays a big part in a lot of decisions players will make

Yes, reputation should make a differences but my players are willing to go to a team that has less reputation.

They go to a team that has regional reputation over the one that has national reputation.. They always reject 4 of my affiliated clubs and they always accept to go to loan to a team that plays in 2nd division that has regional reputation.

I loaned so many players there and I don't want to loan other players to there because they all wont have a chance to play there. I have to make some diversifications.

Yes, reputation should make a differences but my players are willing to go to a team that has less reputation.

They go to a team that has regional reputation over the one that has national reputation.. They always reject 4 of my affiliated clubs and they always accept to go to loan to a team that plays in 2nd division that has regional reputation.

That's my point, your players are making their decision to go to the club with low rep because they will have more chance to play there, they don't see the standard of players at the other clubs, they just see the clubs reputation and make their choice based upon that

That is why EPL teams farm their players off to lower league teams even if they would be good enough for a low EPL team because they will play more there, it's just how it works

Archived