club information screen

i've had that- i start a new game and click on a team, i then click "information" to see who their rivals are etc and the game freezes (i have to go to task manager and it says FM isnt responding)

I'm afraid i cant help with resolving it- my FM still does it sometimes, i just have to keep on quitting, starting a new game again, and eventually (often after 3 or 4 goes) it lets me look at the information screen and i can play the game. I did a search for this but couldnt find anything, if it is the same problem as yours it would suggest that it might be a known bug and (hopefully) something might be done about it in time

Playing in windowed mode seems to reduce the number of crashes occurring in the game for some reason. It just means that you play in a normal window instead of using the full screen of your computer like there will be a title bar and you will still be able to see the start button and so on.

To play the game in windowed mode go into display and sound preferences and change the display mode to windowed. :thup:

Playing in windowed mode seems to reduce the number of crashes occurring in the game for some reason. It just means that you play in a normal window instead of using the full screen of your computer like there will be a title bar and you will still be able to see the start button and so on.

To play the game in windowed mode go into display and sound preferences and change the display mode to windowed. :thup:

ah, cheers mate, thats very helpful- i havent been playing in windowed mode so i'll give that a try next time i play! Thanks again

No problem. For some users the option is not available and if it is not then you have to go through a different route to play in windowed mode. So let me know if you get it in windowed mode and if not I'll explain the other way. :thup:

Archived