I want a new challenge.

Now the problems with jobs not being advertised/user informed of are quite well documented in these and other forums.

I have been managing the same club from 2008 to 2014 and quite frankly having won it all, I want a new challenge and I find myself regularly checking the job centre for information on available jobs.

This lead me to think that maybe within the job centre there could be an "I want a new challenge button". You could press it and specify the kind of job you want, the countries you would like to manage in etc and then you would be notified if any jobs come up that match these criteria. I dont think your fans/chairman would need to know about this because IRL employers dont generally know a member of staff is thinking of leaving.

Opinons/Thoughts are welcome on my latest druken and random idea:D

Got to china then try get forigners registard that chalange an half then let me no how done it

chinese lge good as is malyasia

translated in to sober, :) that reads go to china then try to get foreigners registered thats a challenge and a half then let me know how its done, Chinese league is good as is Malaysia.:)

Now the problems with jobs not being advertised/user informed of are quite well documented in these and other forums.

I have been managing the same club from 2008 to 2014 and quite frankly having won it all, I want a new challenge and I find myself regularly checking the job centre for information on available jobs.

This lead me to think that maybe within the job centre there could be an "I want a new challenge button". You could press it and specify the kind of job you want, the countries you would like to manage in etc and then you would be notified if any jobs come up that match these criteria. I dont think your fans/chairman would need to know about this because IRL employers dont generally know a member of staff is thinking of leaving.

Opinons/Thoughts are welcome on my latest druken and random idea:D

back on topic i think that this is a good idea but maybe have a little variation on your idea like possibly have an agent sub menu under your name and you then go in there and ask your agent to find you a new job this could be a good idea as you could then ask your agent to renegotiate your contract with your current club i believe that this would be more realistic imo but a super idea mate :)

great idea imo. sometimes when i have been at a big club for a while, i think it would be great to go to an ambitious small club (preferably one with a lot of money following a nice takeover!) and use their money to turn them into a world force as well. Being able to specify that i would be interested in any job at a club lower than a certain level but with x amount likely to be available for funds would be class

Well there's some intresting points in there I hadnt thought of last night. Im not personally a fan of idea of the involvment of agents in the game at all, but can see how they could be useful in this particualr situation. Customisable inbox mesages have been mentioned in other threads and specifying what jobs you may be intrested in could be part of this.

Archived