Gah! Future Challenges!

And other broken sentences!

1) This isn't gloating.

2) And it's not really a rant.

But...

Don't you hate "The board always expected to win and want you to stop celebrating and concentrate on future challenges"?

I want an enormous button that says "I've won everything there is to win, season after season. There aren't any future challenges. Unless of course you consider building an extension to fit all the silverware in a challenge.

God that wording peeves me off. There isn't a board of any club in the world that would consider themselves such certs for the CL that they don't want to celebrate when they win.

GAH!!!

/aimless rambling

VB

I agree with VB. I also hate it when the board says "we expect to be established in the Premier League by the end of the two year plan". Er... any chance I could see the two year plan??

This gets on my nerves so much!!! :D SI need to realise what effect that has on player morale :)

It reminds me of Geoff Crammonds Grand Prix 1 on the Amiga. I'd won the championship and felt quite proud of achieving that feat as I watched the celebration screens. The final one congratulated you and at the same time took a swipe at your ahievement by telling you to go back and try again on a harder difficulty setting. Thanks.

Future Challenges, I have 5 CL 's 7 Premier Leagues, 4 FA Cups 5 CWC and a stadium named after me. Exactly what future challenges would you like me to focus on?

Maybe I should ask the board to stop bleating and pay off the debts?

I think a good future challenge would be to take over their rivals and do the same :D

Archived