Anyone found a truly killer tactic?

Having been massively successful with Jambo Dave's 352 in FMH08 I have found FMH09 less easy to crack.

I have tried St.Dazzles 451, 433 and even Jambo Dave again but after five seasons with Liverpool and having spent over £250m on players such as Fabregas, Hulk, Ramos and Kaka I have only managed one league title and one CL trophy together with a couple of FA Cup and League Cup successes.

Now lying in fourth and my job is very insecure, and rightly so, with the players I have I should be coasting not battling to beat Portsmouth on a rainy night on the coast.

I constantly fail to beat the big four and struggle for goals.

Has someone unearthed the key to FMH09 tactic utopia?

I have used all of the aforementioned three and although they have been good in fits and starts, nothing has gelled.

The biggest disappointment was when I finished the Premiership with a massive 89 points and still finished second. That was using a variation on Jambo Dave's 352 - but the A1 cracked it in the second half of the season and I lost a 12 point lead and the title in the 85th minute of the final match of the season.

But, by definition the killer tactic is one which no team can break, you are always seeing more possession and having more shots on goal and the play flows.

FMH09 is defo harder to crack than last year, and it's a good thing.

I have used all of the aforementioned three and although they have been good in fits and starts, nothing has gelled.

The biggest disappointment was when I finished the Premiership with a massive 89 points and still finished second. That was using a variation on Jambo Dave's 352 - but the A1 cracked it in the second half of the season and I lost a 12 point lead and the title in the 85th minute of the final match of the season.

But, by definition the killer tactic is one which no team can break, you are always seeing more possession and having more shots on goal and the play flows.

FMH09 is defo harder to crack than last year, and it's a good thing.

That was using a variation on Jambo Dave's 352 - but the A1 cracked it in the second half of the season and I lost a 12 point lead and the title in the 85th minute of the final match of the season.

the same happened to me but i just moved the ML + MR to AML + AMR and edited player instructions slightly, use that tactic for a few games then changed back, like 6/7 games jambo daves, 2/3 jambo daves (edited)

i won everything with stevenage, charity shield (vs Man City), Euro Super Cup (vs bayern munich), league cup (vs Man City), League (with 100 points, won the league by 32), Champions league (vs AC milan) and FA cup (vs Man Utd)

so i would still reccomend jambo daves tactic as it seems to be THE tactic

btw i used jambo dave all through the career which meant winning every league, every cup and up to this season (2016/2017) have goals per game above 2 and conceded below 0.5 (with no cheats :D lol)

Archived