Anoying little thing that happens

Why is it IRL big teams in Europe and certainly the Prem buy who they think will become great players with the right guidence etc,

Now in FM we know that alot of players are playing into there late 30's early 40's which is to long, even for lampard and Gerrard etc...

What im slightly apposed to is when i sign good young players and then either soon as i sign them or a year or two later when they develope all the bug teams come running, I'm just a conveyor belt for lazy AI youth development managed clubs, Why arnt these big clubs spotting good youngsters and signing them to rebuild there ageing squad? it would save them a packet!!..

there are many good young players out there, the only problem i find with 60% of them, they have like a value of 2 or 3 for a ket stat, either offball, tackling, shooting etc... or they have terible low consitancy rating...

if i uncover a future gem of a player, im Sure IRL the likes of United and the rest of europe would be sniffing around...

can any thing be done to help these clubs look to the future and actually make an effort to find decent young players instead of just trying to pinch us humans developed players..

Biggest problem with the game, IMO. Most (all?) AI controlled clubs aren't interested in signing young promising players. They only go for it if the player is already a good one.

This will surely mean that most AI controlled teams will be cash strapped and/or they will see their squads getting weaker and weaker as their good players are dropping in capacity or just retiring.

Archived