Starting unemployed?

Depends how you set your past experience, if your a ex-international footballer then you normally get offered the blackburn job on the first day, if not then you just have to hope the lower team get their managers sacked early on.

Just don't start of with automatic experience. Tested it out once. Wasn't offered a job in 3 years.

In my current game i went with automatic experience but forced myself on the team. Five years with them and i'm still on unproven reputation and have not been linked with any jobs in the press. Getting older now and closer to promotion so maybe i'll be known among the locals soon at least!

Just don't start of with automatic experience. Tested it out once. Wasn't offered a job in 3 years.

In my current game i went with automatic experience but forced myself on the team. Five years with them and i'm still on unproven reputation and have not been linked with any jobs in the press. Getting older now and closer to promotion so maybe i'll be known among the locals soon at least!

Times are bad when even the locals have no idea who you are. Do you wear a mask in the dugout so they don't recognise you.

Archived