loading issues . . . Need help asap

Sorry guys, There is probably a thread for this but i wasn't sure where.

I cant load FM. everytime i try and load it through steam, a pop up box comes up sayin SI activator not responding. Then it asks me to plug in the cd key again, and then after I do this another pop up box says FM09 not responding and windows cant find a solution.

I have tried reinstaling steam and the game numerous times. I have also tried reinstalling fm outside of steam, and I still get an error when it asks me to put in the cd key. Has anybody else had this problem?

The strange thing is 2 days ago fm was working fine, and then the next day i started having these problems.:mad:

If you have still got the game loaded via Steam I would recommend launching the game another way. Find the Steam folder on your PC (normally via C Drive-Steam Folder) and in this folder there should be a fm.exe file. Right click on this and save it to your desktop. Then double click on the icon from your desktop and see if the game works. Doing it this wat will enable you to play the game without having to use Steam or the internet.

Not sure if this will make a difference especially as you seem to have tried installing without Steam and still had the same issue but may be worth a punt.

Archived