Club records

Basically, has anybody managed to break one of their clubs records? Im not on about winning/losing/games without defeat etc. Im more on about attendance records, top scorers etc, records that have stood for a while.

At the minute im mad keen on my Wolves save and im trying to break Steve Bull's goalscoring record with one of my players, no cheating fwiw. His record is 250 league goals according to club stats and the nearest player of mine to it has just cleared 100 league goals. But i suppose he is only 25 so he still has time on his side.

Let me know your experiences.

Goals and apperence records are easy to break if you hunt for gems that can go in your team from an early age, im currently trying to make one of my Youth keepers have highest appearences for the club as scouts reckon he will be amazing

Goals and apperence records are easy to break if you hunt for gems that can go in your team from an early age, im currently trying to make one of my Youth keepers have highest appearences for the club as scouts reckon he will be amazing

Sorry, only just started playing the game, how do you check records as I had a striker score in 27 seconds and I had a news item saying fastes goal record broken.

Sorry, only just started playing the game, how do you check records as I had a striker score in 27 seconds and I had a news item saying fastes goal record broken.

club -> history -> records

my records are:

top goalscorer - 36

most assists - 18

worst discipline - 5 yellow cards / 1 red card

most league goals for club - 202

youngest player - 16 years 149 days

most games won in a row - 19

highest fee paid - 100.000.000 €

hightes transfer fee recieved - 57.000.000 €

total transfer spending - 156.000.000 (2014)

total transfer income - 126.000.000 (2014)

with arsenal

Fastest Goal and Gate Receipts with Liverpool. If Gerrard keeps going like he is (35 and still great player) club apprearances could fall.

On my save Gerrard is still playing regulary at 38 and has over 150 caps so it is a safe bet that he will break some records

Archived