Loan Repayments £0 per Month until 2033!

It is most likely less than £500 per month but it is rounded. Does money come out of the balance every month?

Thats exactly what I thought would be happening. The loan only appeared literally yesterday in the game haven't had to repay any loan as yet.

If no money comes out next month, I will report it as a bug.

Made me laugh seeing it.

Thats exactly what I thought would be happening. The loan only appeared literally yesterday in the game haven't had to repay any loan as yet.

If no money comes out next month, I will report it as a bug.

Made me laugh seeing it.

Yeah it does seem weird. It should really not be rounded if it is that small a value.

Yeah it does seem weird. It should really not be rounded if it is that small a value.

The repayments are £222 per month.

So it was a case of rounding. Why you would take a loan for that amount over 25 years as a business makes no sense really, but hey this is a football management game not a financial one!

Please upload a save game. A screenshot will show us the issue, but to find out the problem we will need a save game. Thanks.

Have uploaded a save-game to the save-game folder with the name £0 Loan Repayments.

Its not really a problem, it just looks wierd. The only slight problem is that no business would really take a loan out for that little over 25 years, 5 years maybe.

Have uploaded a save-game to the save-game folder with the name £0 Loan Repayments.

Its not really a problem, it just looks wierd. The only slight problem is that no business would really take a loan out for that little over 25 years, 5 years maybe.

Thanks for uploading, I'll pass this on to the dev team :thup:

Archived