TV View/Normal View by default

Is there a way to switch which is default? Since I've had FM 09, TV view has been the default. Suddenly it's gone to normal view by default. I know it's minor, but i hate how it starts in normal view now... Can I switch it back somehow?

Thanks.

When you go into a match, in the 'Action Buttons' there is a 'View Match' option. Here you can set it to TV View or Classic View. This will play the match where you want it to.

I'm at work now, so I can't check exactly what you mean, but if it's what I think it is, I already know how to get to TV view like this no problem, but how do I get it to start in TV view by default? It used to do this, but then, for no apparant reason it stopped and I have to go to TV view manually.

I'm at work now, so I can't check exactly what you mean, but if it's what I think it is, I already know how to get to TV view like this no problem, but how do I get it to start in TV view by default? It used to do this, but then, for no apparant reason it stopped and I have to go to TV view manually.

This option is for starting the match. So selecting it to TV View will get the result you want. You might be thinking of 'Show Highlights In'.

Is there a way to switch which is default? Since I've had FM 09, TV view has been the default. Suddenly it's gone to normal view by default. I know it's minor, but i hate how it starts in normal view now... Can I switch it back somehow?

Thanks.

This option is for starting the match. So selecting it to TV View will get the result you want. You might be thinking of 'Show Highlights In'.

No. I have to say this has happened to me also, and it's nothing to do with highlights. It's just a little annoying, but very strange.

I've checked it , and it's exactly how I thought it was. When I've sorted out my team talk and OIs, I start the match, and it starts in "Normal" mode. I can then go to the "View Match" bit and select TV view, and it works fine, but what I want, and indeed what it *used* to do, is to go straight into TV view when I start the match. It's not a big thing - only one extra click per match - but it seems strange that it used to go straight to TV view, but doesn't any more.

I've checked it , and it's exactly how I thought it was. When I've sorted out my team talk and OIs, I start the match, and it starts in "Normal" mode. I can then go to the "View Match" bit and select TV view, and it works fine, but what I want, and indeed what it *used* to do, is to go straight into TV view when I start the match. It's not a big thing - only one extra click per match - but it seems strange that it used to go straight to TV view, but doesn't any more.

Yep this is the exact issue. Just annoying more than anything else.

I believe I have figured it out. When in "normal view", on the bottom right of the pitch view there is a button for "TV view", click that and it should default to tv view again. at least it has been for me.

Aha! That seems to do it. Good find :thup:

When a match is over, just stay in "TV View" and DO NOT go back in "Classic View". When next match starts, it'll directly go to "TV View".

Not true. Before I used the button jase19 found, I would leave it in TV view, but it would still start the next match in classic

Archived