About swaping leagues

Hi, why we cant swap leagues like in FM2008? I tried, and when I swap nationalities for all clubs, and load game, i get crash dump. When i swap nationalities for SOME clubs, game runs OK. It cant be intentionally done in editor. If you wanted to disable swaping leagues, you would remove swap button, or made league dont appear when chosing leagues play. IT IS A BUG!

Are you planning to do something about this?

It is not fair to pay money for game, without our league, AND WE EVEN CANT CREATE IT OURSELVES!

I'd like to get (honest) answer from somebody who is in charge, like Miles or somebody...

mate should post this in the bugs forum, thats what its there for, you have a bug you the the 'bug guys', i personally don't understand what you mean, and you really should not be saying the whole its unfair cause you bought the game etc etc.... if this is a real bug then it will probably be fixed, and everyone can help not just "somebody in charge" seems a little dis respectful to all other members.

ta muchly!

I'm not disrespecful, but I don't like answers like "its a bug", "its not a bug", "probably will be fixed"... etc. Usefull answers are welcome.

-If you didnt understand well, this is the situation:

For example, I want to swap Bulgarian and Macedonian teams in bulgarian league.

I swap them, and Macedonian teams became bulgarian (useless because macedonian team plays under bulgarian flag, vice versa) In that case, league is playable

When I change few teams from bulgarian nationality back to macedonian, league iz again playable.

When I change nationalities to ALL teams to macedonian, than is league unplayable!!! Allways get crash dump!

Why I said that it isnt fair? In last FMs that was posible. If they intentionally did this (i dont belive) it is not fair. Why they did that? BECAUSE THEY CAN???????

If it is a bug, i expect to be fixed.

Cheers.

i get your point but all you need to is ask, not post a rant about SI intentionally doing this because they can and repeating its not fair over and over again. Go to the bugs forum and just say this is happening can you have a look, maybe even a please?

I don't want to sound like i'm having a go but it just annoys me that people come on ranting about this that and the other, the guys set up an entire forum section for bugs, post it there in a civil manor and they will look at it, don't come into this section demanding answers and telling us you expect it to be fixed!

Ok. It is my bad, but problem I mentioned still remains, and on link that jod123 posted is not solution, just bypassing...

Well some people seem to have got league swaps working so it is obviously something you are doing wrong or the leagues you are swapping just don't work which sometimes happens like it did on previous versions.

Please have a look in the Editor's Forum. Have a search (it may well have come up before), and if there's nothing on it post a new thread.

I would move this one but some of the posting in it is very unhelpful and there are even some instances of abuse. Closing thread as you will get better help in the other forum and this thread has basically run its course.

Archived