Anyone have any idea?

but it says that i have canceled, i am playing as Messina, it says Messina canceled to look into other targets

Ack. Sorry didn't read properly. In this case then I'm pretty sure it's a bug.

If you cancelled the deal, the text should say Messina have cancelled the deal. The text there is for when the AI club cancelled the deal, so either FM got the names mixed up or you somehow temporarily lost control of your club, either way it's a bug.

If you have a save game just before the deal then I would try reloading and see if the problem still occurs, and then post it in the Bugs forum. :thup:

think i may have to, i mean its not a big deal, i was just wondering if anyone had seen it and knew what it was, i have the guy now anyway, was only to fill in the numbers anyway as when you start with Messina(have to manually put them in Serie C in DB editor) your youth team has 3 players and your reserves has 4, good first team mind, 6 'real' players, oh its going to be a long road...

think i may have to, i mean its not a big deal, i was just wondering if anyone had seen it and knew what it was, i have the guy now anyway, was only to fill in the numbers anyway as when you start with Messina(have to manually put them in Serie C in DB editor) your youth team has 3 players and your reserves has 4, good first team mind, 6 'real' players, oh its going to be a long road...

Yeah I started in Serie C2 too with Monopoli and it's been a really long road. Best to find as many good free youngsters as possible as the age restrictions in the league can be a real pain.

Archived