Arsenal offer Vela!

you do mean Samaras as in the fairly ordinary Samaras that is half the player of Vela?

Or is there some wonder kid floating around that i haven't some across?

make a mental note, youngsters aren't wonder kids just for fun, if you get offered one, take it, there are not many and they will end up being in the top 2% (world class players/legendary players) in the entire game, can almost promise you that you will regret not signing him!

make a mental note, youngsters aren't wonder kids just for fun, if you get offered one, take it, there are not many and they will end up being in the top 2% (world class players/legendary players) in the entire game, can almost promise you that you will regret not signing him!

Exactly why do you think I snapped up Bojan on a free. He's leading the league in goals for man utd with 12 in the league and 15 overall. Get those youngsters when they are offered icon10.gif

i agree I'd do favours for wenger to make my front line all youngsters. I've got a player called wijnaldum who's around 20, i've signed dos santos from spurs age 20 and bojan's up top at age 19. that would be three great AM's and an awesome striker

vela is one of the few players whos stats get worse as they get older. His goal scoring is nothing to impressed about either. Get bojan imo instead as he always seems to be available at the end of the season on a free.

i think someone forgot to tell him in one of my saves....i am playing as Los Cules ( Barca) and Bojan and Vella are top scorers year in year out, i'm in 2019 and they are both world class strikers, Vella averages 29 per year in league alone!

Archived