Josh lambo: freebie first season ?

I need some peoples support on this one,i got josh lambo on a free in the first season,some guy on the tactics forum so my new tactic i made.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=91708

Read further down to get my point.

Basically he's giving the attitude with lots of questions regarding the players i bought,can others please confirm that it is possible to get lambo in the first season on a free ? kinda suggesting ive cheated,which has peeved me off cause this is the first time ive made a tactic that's worked for me,i simply wanted to share it and not be accused of wrong doing.

I seem to recall in a previous save that I got Josh Lambo for free or close enough to free in the first season.
Didn't seem all that bad of a comment to me...of course, I exclusively use MLS so seeing players like Lambo given free transfers happens quite often, unfortunately, so I knew right away that it didn't require any cheating!
Do me a favour and clear up on the link that it's possible to get this guy on a free in the first season,before this guy wrecks my chances of any feed back on my tactic....i'd be reallt grateful :)

I'm surprised it takes even that long for him to be released...If you have US loaded or MLS as playable/watchable, be sure to check on the teams every month or so to see who's been waived. You can generally find some good, cheap talent out there. This has been a constant issue for SI, and I can only imagine the headaches that programming the league causes.

yer i actually got him today for Messina in Serie C, but to be fair the guy didn't even seem to accuse you of anything, he merely asked how you got him, a little bit of over reaction me thinks, you made it seem like you cheated by getting so defensive over it.

on a plus note, the tactic is pouring in goals for me, 8 games played, scored 20 conceded 1! Top effort!

yer i actually got him today for Messina in Serie C, but to be fair the guy didn't even seem to accuse you of anything, he merely asked how you got him, a little bit of over reaction me thinks, you made it seem like you cheated by getting so defensive over it.

on a plus note, the tactic is pouring in goals for me, 8 games played, scored 20 conceded 1! Top effort!

If you read everything he said he did kinda accuse,like the bit "how did you get lambo on a free when his contract runs out in 2011" (i got him 1st season)thnx for the feedback on the tactic though,you must have not given it time or played the wrong players as it's still doing fine for me,but saying that i never did claim it would turn your team into world beaters did i....

Edit:sorry ant,mis read what you said,so i edited to apologise,glad my tactic is working for you,be great if you could post the results at the end of the season :)

the guy said he scored 20 and conceded 1, pretty sure tactic is working out well for him.

and the free hot shot players is a terrible bugi'm afraid.

oops,i missed that bit,thought it was the other way round and he was using sarcasm,my bad,had a late night that's all...apologies to aussieant32 :)

Archived