Suggestion: away fans attendence

Would be nice in future FM's to have some info on how many away supporters attended,example,i'm hull city and playing away at the emirates,i can see the attendance is 58,689,would be nice to implement the traveling fans attendance in post match info.

Anyone else think it's a good idea ?

what you you mean something like:

Attendence: 54875 (13786 away fans)

That would be ok I think. You could also have some sort of message in your in box after the match saying how many of your fans were at your last match.

good ideas but surely as well as the away attandance in brackets the Sound should be tailor made accordingly ie if say 1000 away fans there a little noise if say 6000 away fans there a big nose if you catch my drift. To me this has always been a bug bearer and if both were implemented the realism would go through the roof

good ideas but surely as well as the away attandance in brackets the Sound should be tailor made accordingly ie if say 1000 away fans there a little noise if say 6000 away fans there a big nose if you catch my drift. To me this has always been a bug bearer and if both were implemented the realism would go through the roof
Never thought of the noise factor,good idea though.

Do you get any money from that or does it all go to the home team?

irl it goes to the home team (actually away teams often lose money through ticketing). A club has to buy tickets off the home side and there is always a minimum amount they have to purchase. Sometimes they can choose to take more than the minimum if the home side will let them. However, if a club takes more than the minimum they are not allowed to return unsold tickets, resulting in them losing money if they dont sell out the away end

anyway, it is a very good idea, i have always wanted to know exactly how big my "hardcore" support is- i tend to go rochdale or weymouth and i would love to know how many fans are following us around the country!

Archived