Anyone wanting FM09 for nowt (UK only)?

Played it once, hated it so it's free to anyone that wants it. It's still in the same condition as it was when i bought it.

Also, it's only been installed on one PC, so there shouldn't be any issues with activating it.

As I could easily sell this on Ebay, will be paying p&p costs myself, I will only give it to someone whom I think genuinely hasn't got the game. I'll check your post history before agreeing to anything as to make semi-sure you haven't got the game as I don't see the point in giving it to someone that just wants to punt it on Ebay.

So with all that mararkey over and done with, first person to ask gets it.

Hi,

I'll take it off your hands if you really dont want it. Just reading through all the issues before i made up my mind to buy it or not, and was thinking not but if theres a free be that would be great.

Let me know if your happy to send it and ill message my address

Thanks

Marcus

Hi,

I'll take it off your hands if you really dont want it. Just reading through all the issues before i made up my mind to buy it or not, and was thinking not but if theres a free be that would be great.

Let me know if your happy to send it and ill message my address

Thanks

Marcus

I really don't mind at all, mate. just don't like it and there's no point in it just gathering dust.

If you give me your address, i'll post it next week (Friday) as i won't be near a post office till then.

Hi, I would love to take FM off your hands. My brother really wants it for his birthday and because I'm using my licenses he can't use my copy. It would delight him.

Thanks, James

Its ok you could always buy it off "Marcus" when he puts it on eBay :/

Its ok you could always buy it off "Marcus" when he puts it on eBay :/

nice attitude to always think the worst of people.

1st post as i was looking at the forums before i decided to buy or not, saw the advert and thought why not try it for free, i assure you it will not be sold...if anything it will be given away if i dont get on with it, like lots of others havent!!

Ifg you would like it after me ella just let me know...or if you already have it..why are you even in here?

nice attitude to always think the worst of people.

1st post as i was looking at the forums before i decided to buy or not, saw the advert and thought why not try it for free, i assure you it will not be sold...if anything it will be given away if i dont get on with it, like lots of others havent!!

Ifg you would like it after me ella just let me know...or if you already have it..why are you even in here?

Come on, you have got to understand my suspicion. 1st post after only just signing up?

Ive got it, I would just rather somebody who hasnt got it gets it rather than someone out to make a few bob

Played it once, hated it so it's free to anyone that wants it. It's still in the same condition as it was when i bought it.

Also, it's only been installed on one PC, so there shouldn't be any issues with activating it.

As I could easily sell this on Ebay, will be paying p&p costs myself, I will only give it to someone whom I think genuinely hasn't got the game. I'll check your post history before agreeing to anything as to make semi-sure you haven't got the game as I don't see the point in giving it to someone that just wants to punt it on Ebay.

So with all that mararkey over and done with, first person to ask gets it.

what do u hate about it so much ?

Come on, you have got to understand my suspicion. 1st post after only just signing up?

Ive got it, I would just rather somebody who hasnt got it gets it rather than someone out to make a few bob

Fair enough, well I promise it will not be sold :)

In fact if it is sent to me and does work with the licence im given then you'll see me starting to post in the "how the hell do i do ??????" sections of this forum :)

I really don't mind at all, mate. just don't like it and there's no point in it just gathering dust.

If you give me your address, i'll post it next week (Friday) as i won't be near a post office till then.

sent my address in a PM

Thanks again

what do u hate about it so much ?

Nothing wrong with the game per se, more to do with the fact the game has now evolved into something I no longer enjoy. My idea of fun isn't sitting for hours tweaking sliders just to get my midfielders to pass to my strikers and so on.

Slowly been losing interest since FM06 and now I think it's safe to say I've completely lost interest in FM.

Archived