morale and harmony? little confused.

hi, im currently Tottenham in my 3rd season. i won the league in my second season and everything was great. then i signed a couple of players and im getting confused. im top of the league after 19 games and according to my ass man the morale couldnt be any higher, but my squad harmony is very low. how can this be... little help with this please. what is the difference between the 2?

thanks.

with the spurs of alot of this will go away when all of the language barriers are overcome. I would give it time before making any drastic moves.

Also if you have certain players that have small complaints get them into a new contract and it will really help with the harmony issue.

if you have had any loan players return that will lower it, that confused me in one of my games, squad harmony plumeted because all of my loan players came back and didnt know any of my first team players, although you are half way through the season, maybe you have lots of different personalities in the squad?

Morale is equivalent to personal mental status, whereas harmony is how the squad feel as a unit.

A player can have low morale, but at the same time be happy with the team and get on well with his team mates.

I assume harmony increases as the squad get used to each other i.e. a squad will have better harmony if the players are used to each other and like each other. Lots of signings and squad changes would adversely affect harmony.

Morale is equivalent to personal mental status, whereas harmony is how the squad feel as a unit.

A player can have low morale, but at the same time be happy with the team and get on well with his team mates.

I assume harmony increases as the squad get used to each other i.e. a squad will have better harmony if the players are used to each other and like each other. Lots of signings and squad changes would adversely affect harmony.

Basically WHS ^

The harmony can also be disturbed if you have new players who aren't good at the English language.

Archived