Bizarre Personality!

I'm at the start of my 3rd season and along comes this regen...

Name: Mark Linnane

Description: Attacking Full Back

Personality: DOUBLE-IT???

I've never come across this personality before so I went to take a look at the coach report of this fella...

"Mike Phelan believes Linnane to have the most unpredictable of personalities on the football field. Occasionally breaking the legs of opposition players, the moment Linnane commits the offence he substitutes himself to avoid being sent off. A model professional, well except when it comes to his appetite. Linnane has literally doubled in size since he came back from South America. This could be due to the 'pounding' those steaks took from him in Argentina."

Bizarre.

I think he's one of SI's staff put into the game as a regen. I think they're all given strange personalities and coach reports as an amusing addition to the game... there's one guy who is said to be so fat he's eaten a Northern TV presenter or something similar.

FAQ link

I have a player with a funny personality/I have a funny picture to share with everyone.

The funny personalities are SI staff sneaked into the game and can be found by searching for faceinthegame. This works in FM08 as well. However some still like to laugh at them so post here

So there you go.

:D That is funny, though I have never seen a picture of Craig. Have you?

Yeah seen a couple, little while back all the FML mods were invited to be shown round SI Towers and someone posted a blog up with a pic of him on there, I'll try and find it :thup:

EDIT: Easier than I thought lol, blog is here, Ter's pic is under the one of Marc, left hand side

Yeah seen a couple, little while back all the FML mods were invited to be shown round SI Towers and someone posted a blog up with a pic of him on there, I'll try and find it :thup:

EDIT: Easier than I thought lol, blog is here, Ter's pic is under the one of Marc, left hand side

Man that place is a tip!, I think Miles needs a shave aswell.

Man that place is a tip!, I think Miles needs a shave aswell.

I think the pic of the untidy office is Miles' lol

And I think Miles said somewhere that he doesn't shave until FM goes gold or something, no idea is that's true or if he's just too lazy/busy to lift a razor to his face

I think the pic of the untidy office is Miles' lol

And I think Miles said somewhere that he doesn't shave until FM goes gold or something, no idea is that's true or if he's just too lazy/busy to lift a razor to his face

So he only shaves once a year? And maybe none if FM doesn't go Gold that year

I was talking to Ter recently at a party here in Coleraine.

His personality is spot on. He loves (Is hooked on Nando's) Peri-Peri Chicken, and when he gets onto the pitch; the "rage" does indeed descend, nobody leaving the field in one piece :D

I like Philip Rolfe's personality:

"(Your scout) believes Rolfe to be the fountain of all football knowledge, until you unplug him from the computer"

Class :D

Archived